• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Books/Magazines in the toilet

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Do you have any books or magazines in the toilet that you read while doing your thing? Do you change the magazines?

We don't have any books or magazines in the toilet, I come from a culture that finds stuff like that pretty weird, for gods sake, we used magazines to wipe ourselves! But being in Australia, we don't have that stuff.

That's why I always bring my phone with me, play games, check Twitter, etc.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Never have books or magazines in the bathroom and especially in the toilet, might stop it up. I just want to get it done and get out.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
No I don't have anything just sitting there for picking up. My bathroom is kind of too small to accommodate that sort of thing anyway, but I do always take my Nook in there with me and either read or play Candy Crush or some other game I have downloaded on there.

BigBob

Registered Member
Every time I get a new ESPN or Sports Illustrated, they go right up to the bathroom. Sometimes it just gets boring in the bathroom, which means I probably forgot my phone.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
lol @ "doing your thing"

at home I bring my phone in there with me. We have stacks of People Magazine at work (beurk, but it's something to do).

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I read Quicksolve Mysteries by Jim Sukach, I have about 5 of those books

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I think it's weird to KEEP magazines in the bathroom for the sake of being used only in there.
Never done, never will.

I just take my phone with me or I take nothing because I want to be done as soon as possible.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I currently have the latest issues of Game Informer & Maxim in there. I also bring my phone. There's nothing worse than being stuck in the bathroom without something to read/watch.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't keep anything in my toilet. I sometimes take my phone in with me if I can tell it's going to be a long session.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't have any currently, but if I did I would have sports magazines like Bob mentioned in his reply.

I just usually bring my phone with me, and it's a good way to keep busy. I mostly read stuff on Twitter.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Reading 9
Mirage Reading 3
Impaired Reading 1
AmericanMusic Reading 5
MissMe Reading 7