~Book lovers ~

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Nightsurfer, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Wel hi al all you book loversl....Tired of running out of shelveing room in you home?

Well have I got the answer for you...eBooks.!!!!!

For those who don't know what they are just check out this auction and all your questions will be answered.

http://cgi.ebay.com/eBookwise-1150-...ryZ88752QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I just bought one(eBookwise) for Dawn and she loves it....You can download all the books you want, some for free and some for a minimal cost of 3 to 7 dollars.
    That's even for the new bestsellers!!! WOW what a deal...

The unit can cost anywhere from $99.00 to $130.00 . Depending on where you purchase yours. You can even purchase extra memory cards...
    Each memory card can hold up to 150 books depending on book lenght.

The unit without the memory card can hold up to 75 diffrent books..

So if you love to read but all your shelves are all full then the eBook is for you.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2005

2. TwilightDawn

TwilightDawn ~Bus Driver's Pet~

I have to admit, that I do Love this Ebook. I read a whole book last night(347 pages) on it and was amased how little eye strain I had when I was done.

3. Nightsurfer

Oh man does she love this thing..She won't put it down now..:lol:
    She reads this the same way viedo gamers play viedo games (All day if you let her)...:lol: Just fazes you right out:lol:

You wouldn't belive what a slection of books they have. Loads and loads..
    Even the new releases:) :) And cheap too!!!!!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2006
  4. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

So what you're saying is it's payback time? :lol:

Where do you get the ebooks? This looks like something I'd be interested in. Dawn is it really as large as an average paperback? Don't think I'd like something much smaller than that??????

5. Nightsurfer

Hi Nanner...
    Yes the book is a little bit bigger than a paperback.:nod:

Just click on the link in the first post and look at the sellers other auctions..
    She is a ebook dealer (Only the reader not the books)..
    You can download books from the ebook wise site and from other sites as well..

The cool thing is once you download a book it's yours..You can store it in your libairy wich is on line or you can save it to a memory card..
    So even if you erase it from your eBook you still have it saved somewhere else.

She has purchased atleast 20 books so far and is still going strong..

Hey atleast she won't be leaveing books all over the house anymore :nod: :lol:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2006
  6. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Yes, I saw they had bunches for sale and put one in my watch list incase I want to go back and buy later. Darn though....it doesn't translate in german....how am I gonna read it? :D

Will check out the ebooks website and see if they have my kinda reading stuff. I think we may have a purchase here! Easier than hours and hours in Barnes/Noble! Thanks guys!

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

This is a serious question, so no silly answers please!:-/

I like to read in the bathtub, can you do it with that little gizmo? Send Dawn in here so she can tell me what she thinks kay'?

8. Nightsurfer

Hi..No it's not water proof....Just like takeing your laptop into the tub.:nod:
    So in other words it doesn't do well in water...

9. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Couldn't resist....bought one! Got the one w/xtra memory. Only a few bucks more. Also checked out the book sites and looks like I could easily find good stuff to read there. Thanks for the heads up guys! Even the hubby said "you mean all these books wouldn't be laying around? Buy it"! :D

<Keeping my bathtub comments to myself> :nod: :lol: :nod:

10. Nightsurfer

You will like it..You won't ever want to put it down.:lol:
    I'm waiting to get more memory cards..Better than books all over the house :nod:
    Hope you enjoy..Hey Nanner let us know what you think when you get it..