• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

book about Hillary Clinton

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
Somebody doesn't like Hillary Clinton so much that they wrote a book about her. The book is called Whitewash: What the Media Won't Tell You About Hillary Clinton, but Conservatives Will . The author is Brent Bozell . This guy makes the case that Hillary Clinton has so much media supporting her that she is hardly asked tough questions and charges against her are not investigated throughly or just completely ignored. The book also talks about past Clinton scandals. Do any of you guys think that the majority of mainstream media is protecting Hillary Clinton by hiding "past Clinton scandals?"

Last edited:

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
I may have to check that book out. I usually like to read political books. The media protects a lot of politicians. Of course, this is largely due to the fact that the media is controlled by the democrat/liberal crowd. If it were more even on both sides, you would hear equal bashing of politicians from both the republican and the democratic parties.