Boogeyman returning to WWE TV

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Tucker, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

As you may have seen, an ECW promo has teased the impending return from an injury time-off of this legendary worm slurper and honorary member of DX after more than a year without participating in a match.

Are you glad he's back?

Do you like WWE's gross-out bits?

Can you recall any standout disgusting moments in WWE history? I can think of:

Darren Drozdov as "Puke"

Benoit blowing snot on his just-pinned opponents

Boss Man cooking Al Snow's dog 'Pepper' and serving it to the unsuspecting Job Squadder

The Mark Henry/Mae Young love angle *shudder* and her shriveled (but fortunately prosthetic) 'puppies' being exposed at PPV in a parody of Miss Kitty's infamous Armageddon tit flash

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I enjoyed him while he was on SmackDown! I really liked him when he had Little Boogey with him. Once he went to ECW he changed his hair and the whole wrestling ability showed. He's has great charisma and a good gimmick, I would just hope he learned a few things with his time off.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

No I won't be glad if he comes back, I don't think he's a good wrestler, he always seems lost in the ring, the worm thing is getting old, and he barely competes.

Hopefully he stays on ECW and doesnt become a regular wrestler on Smackdown or Raw.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I missed ECW last night so this is the first I'm hearing about this...all I can say its ugh. The man who plays the character of the Boogeyman might be the worst wrestler of all time. Okay, Khali beats him...big deal. The man cannot wrestle a match longer then 5 minutes. They had him over JBL and Booker T (at Wrestlemania) in back to back PPVs. His gimmick was over but he couldnt wrestle.

It gets old after a while honestly. I liked him initially but eventually he just got annoying.