• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Bones Appreciation Thread

Konshentz

Konshentz
Season 7 begins on November 3rd.

Some slightly disappointing spoiler-ish material below...

The season will be truncated due to Emily Deschanel's pregnancy, where six episodes will air in 2011, and then go on hiatus for Deschanel's maternity leave. Series creator Hart Hanson hopes to complete 16 episodes for the season. The season will begin a few months after the end of the previous season with Brennan in her third trimester. The season will also introduce a new recurring antagonist, who executive producer Stephen Nathan describes as "more of a 21st-century, tech-savvy foe" compared the series' past recurring antagonists. The first six episodes will also deal with Booth and Brennan preparing to raise their child.

Last edited:

Konshentz

Konshentz
Bones is back! Ohh man, I really missed Angela. Haha. I was worried with the will they/ won't they gone that the show would suffer but it doesn't, not really. Good first episode. Hopefully they go a handful of weeks before a stupid hiatus. Ha.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Anyone still watching this? We're a couple episodes into season 8. Not bad, but still not the same as seasons 1-5. Hart Hanson wants to go 10 seasons, with at least 9 minimum. I'll stick around, even though it probably should've ended last season.