• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Bones Appreciation Thread

Konshentz

Konshentz
Just got done watching the latest episode. I liked it, I'm a big fan of cryptozoology, so this one was definitely entertaining. My favorite part was Bones telling her terrible moon joke and her laugh. It cracked me up. Nigel-Murray's confessions were also pretty funny, I think he's my second favorite intern now.

We get to see the characters from the spin-off next week. The episode looks funny (as usual).

Oh and I can't forget, fake-pregnant Angela makes me... :drool:

Impact

V.I.P.
Completely forgot there was a new episode already. Need to get on downloading that

Impact

V.I.P.
Worst. Episode. Ever. The spin off is going to be complete and utter shit. I actually struggled to get through this episode.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Really? That's too bad. I'm a little more than halfway through it and I actually don't mind it. Walter has made me laugh a couple times, I don't mind Leo and the chick isn't half bad looking. Haha. Unless it goes to shit in the last 20 minutes, color me interested.

Will I watch the spin off? Eh, at least the pilot.

Impact

V.I.P.
Really? The chick annoyed the crap out of me with her accent and attitude. Leo was just...meh. Walter was okay and it did help that he's kinda hot. But it's not a show i'd watch, it just seemed super corny.

Konshentz

Konshentz
We disagree on something TV related. I feel all gross inside. :lol:

Here are what the final four episodes of Bones will be about...

“The Pinocchio in the Planter”
The Jeffersonian Team identifies remains found on the grounds of a new community center playground. Upon inspecting the victim’s home and interrogating his former professional partner and employer, Booth (David Boreanaz) and Brennan (Emily Deschanel) discover that the victim burned bridges by being brutally honest. Meanwhile, each of the team members’ attempts to be more forthcoming in their relationships.

“The Signs in the Silence”
A 15-year-old Jane Doe (guest star McKenzie Applegate), who is hearing impaired and unable to communicate, is found on the streets covered in blood and wielding a knife, leading the team to believe she is responsible for a recent murder. Meanwhile, Angela (Michaela Conlin) keeps Hodgins (TJ Thyne) in the dark regarding the details of her pregnancy.

“The Hole in the Heart”
When sniper-on-the-loose Jacob Broadsky (guest star Arnold Vosloo) claims another victim, Booth becomes more determined than ever to catch his elusive foe. After a bullet meant for Booth strikes an innocent victim, Booth makes it his mission to catch Broadsky once and for all.

“The Change in the Game”Season Finale
The unidentifiable and gruesome remains of a male bowler are found lodged in the automatic pinsetter of a bowling lane. With no clear lead in the case, Booth and Brennan go undercover and join the very competitive team in hopes of finding clues.

The synopsis they give for the finale is very vague. That worries me. I have a feeling something big goes down. Is it time for a major character's death? I just hope it's a good finale.

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
I know, it's a weird feeling :lol:

The next episode sounds interesting. The part about the team being more open in their relationships...more Booth and Brennan sparks?

I guess they don't want to give away too much for the finale. And don't say one of them dies! They aren't allowed to die, although if it was going to happen it would be someone unsuspecting like... (Don't hurt me for saying this) Angela.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I know, it's a weird feeling :lol:

The next episode sounds interesting. The part about the team being more open in their relationships...more Booth and Brennan sparks?

I guess they don't want to give away too much for the finale. And don't say one of them dies! They aren't allowed to die, although if it was going to happen it would be someone unsuspecting like... (Don't hurt me for saying this) Angela.
NOOOOOOO!

If they HAVE to kill off someone (I think that usually happens in the seventh season of a TV show) then let it be Cam (although, I'll miss her light cocoa goodness :lol:)

You know who I kind of miss? Caroline. Haha. She is hard to look at but she always makes me laugh.

I also wish they had a major villain like Gormogon or The Gravedigger again. I guess the sniper is it for this year, he seems kind of tame though, at least compared to the previous two. Ha.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I finished the last episode and I changed my mind. I won't just watch the pilot, I'll stick with it through at least the first season. I'd like to see some Bones characters make cameos during that season.

Walter & the chick are cool... Leo, well, what are the chances he gets killed in the first season? :lol:

Konshentz

Konshentz
Last night's episode was good but not great. You know what would've made it better? More Angela! :lol:

Anyways, looking forward to next weekend. And when is the spin off starting? Summer or fall?