• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Bones Appreciation Thread

Iris

rainbow 11!
I love Bones. Though, due to not being caught up at the time of the sixth season's debut, I haven't seen any of it. I'm going to have to wait for it to become Instant. I love Angela. I definitely have a huge crush on her and I hope her and Brennan realize their undying love for each other and get it on in the office.

Impact

V.I.P.
So, apparently they're doing a Bones spin off

wiki said:
In October 2010, it was revealed that Fox is developing a potential spin-off series that would be built around a new recurring character that would be introduced in the sixth season. The potential spin-off series would also be created by Bones creator/executive producer Hart Hanson, and be based on The Locator series of two books written by Richard Greener. The character of Walter is described as an eccentric but amusing recluse in high demand for his ability to find anything. He is skeptical of everything—he suffered brain damage while overseas, which explains his constant paranoia—and known for asking offensive, seemingly irrelevant questions to get to the truth.[31] Production on the episode was scheduled to begin in December 2010, but was delayed to early 2011, due to creative differences. Creator Hart Hanson posted on Twitter (in a humorous manner) regarding the notes he got from the network, "I received studio notes on the Bones spin-off idea. They want it to be better. Unreasonable taskmasters. Impossible dreamers. Neo-platonists."[32] During Fox's TCA press tour, executive producer Stephen Nathan revealed production on the episode featuring The Locator is scheduled to start in February 2011, with the episode airing in April. In the episode, Booth and Brennan will travel to Key West, Florida, where the spin-off is said to take place. Nathan went on to say regarding the casting of character, "You want to find people you want to see every single week do one unique character. That's why when you have Hugh Laurie, who is essentially playing a very unlikable character, you love to see him. And that is a rare, rare quality to find. And the finder won't be an unlikeable character, but because it is a unique character, it's difficult to find just the right person."[33] Geoff Stults has been cast as the lead character and Michael Clarke Duncan has been cast as the lead character's partner, Leo. They will both appear in episode 19 of the season to introduce their characters.[34][35] Saffron Burrows has been cast as the female lead in the series.[36]

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm a fan of Geoff Stults, I liked him in the short-lived October Road. I also like Clarke Duncan, but Burrows is ehhh to me. I'll see what I think of them in the Bones episode and go from there. Spin offs scare me a little. Haha.

Impact

V.I.P.
I'm finally catching up with Season 6. Did anyone else laugh at the pink fluffy skull in episode 7 I think? I found that kinda lame but in a funny way.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Yeah, that was pretty odd stuff. Seeing this reminded me that the new episode is currently DVR'ing. From the description I read, I think it'll be good... I just hope Fisher is the intern this week.

Konshentz

Konshentz
The newest episode was good. Quite a few funny moments and some cute ones too.

And good news, after this small break... we'll get seven consecutive episodes without a stupid hiatus.

Impact

V.I.P.
Good, i'm not impressed with all the stupid hiatuses on shows I like lately. Plus, i'm nearly caught up so need a new episode soon

Konshentz

Konshentz
There was a new episode tonight. I'm excited to watch it after work tomorrow. I miss me some Angela. :lol:

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
The whole body farm thing kinda grossed me out. Although, I did laugh at Booth the entire time they were walking around there, especially when the body explodes right in front of them.

Konshentz

Konshentz
You know it's gonna be a good episode when Angela appears on screen only minutes in. Haha. Another funny & gross episode. Judging from the previews, next week's episode looks really good.