• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Bones Appreciation Thread

Konshentz

Konshentz
For some reason I found myself on Youtube after posting in this thread looking at Bones stuff. After sifting through all the Bones & Booth "[insert love song here]" videos I found gag reels. I always enjoy those, one of my favorite things on DVDs, right behind commentaries.

This was my favorite one... especially between 2:20 and 3:20. T.J. Thyne (Hodgins) just couldn't keep it together.

Depending on how strict you are about spoilers, if you haven't seen any or all of season 5 you should probably skip it.

YouTube - Bones Season 5 Gag Reel

As for the series, I've fallen two episodes behind as of tomorrow night. I think I might build a few up in my DVR so I can mini-marathon them. I'm still waiting to see if this gets picked up for a 7th season. Ratings look good, so I'm sure it will.

Last edited:

Impact

V.I.P.
It had better get picked up for a 7th season. I'm going to be pissed if they cancel it. it's definitely one of the better crime dramas out there.

Watching gag reels now. Always my favourite extra from any movie or show.

Season 1 should be finished downloading really soon, so i'm thinking a huge Bones marathon over the next couple weeks. It's been so long since I watched the first one my memory is hazy.
------
Haha, okay those gag reels are hilarious. Everyone should watch them.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've never seen one episode of Bones, never seen a minute of it actually. That said, I really want to get in to it. What is it about actually? If you could compare it to another popular television show, what would you say it's similar to?

In other words, try to convince me to get in to this show.

Impact

V.I.P.
Convincing Bizzy to get into this show: The cast is really good looking.

Convincing everyone else to get into the show: Although it's a crime show, it's a different take on on the common CSI theme. It focuses on forensic anthropology (bones) and the FBI investigation around that. The cast are amazing, and funny, and it's a plus they're sexy. Plus is has one of the best will they/won't they couples in television. The main characters are great, but it's the side characters that make it even better.

Puck

Registered Member
I almost died at 1:30.
And Sweets between 3:25 and 3:32 was lolzworthy.

This reel was one of the better ones I've seen, thanks Kons!

Konshentz

Konshentz
3 weeks until a new episode? Shit! I hate hiatuses... especially when it's one of my favorite shows. Ha.

The last two episodes have been really great.

Puck

Registered Member
I was a few episodes behind but I caught up yesterday.
The Valentine's episode was probably one of my favourite ones this season. <3

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'm a couple episodes into the 5th season. Really loving the show.

It annoyed me that they wrote Zack off the show. He was one of the better characters and I enjoyed him a lot. Although, I guess it was a bit redundant having him, since he was almost like a carbon copy of Bones. I think they could have written him out better though. Although, I do like that they reveal him as having not actually killed anyone. At least that way, it restores his image as a good guy.

As far as Booth n Bones go, I don't see them getting together. I don't think it would ruin the show, just like House and Cuddy getting together didn't ruin House. However, if Booth n Bones DO get together, they should save it for the 7th season, since that's usually the winding down season of most shows. Tying off story arcs n what not.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Bones is finally back this week. The new episodes looks pretty good but I am more interested in next week's episode.

Here's what that episode will be about...

During a blizzard that causes a citywide blackout, the team must solve a murder case that could be connected to a possible viral outbreak; Sweets starts a touchy conversation about Brennan and Booth's relationship.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/bones-the-blackout-in-the-blizzard/EP007542010153

Konshentz

Konshentz
This weeks episode was pretty good. I especially liked the ending. Bones' laugh is cute and I always laugh when she tries to give a ridiculous explanation on why a joke is funny. Ha.