• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bone Growth...wait what?!?!

Shwa

V.I.P.
So I'm starting bodybuilding and I will have my first amature show in a years time from now *next October*, but something my personal trainer told me was that even though I'm 22, I havent grown just yet. I wondered what he meant until he told me, my bones can still grow by fattening up and expand on the inside.

I didn't know of this, or that it was even possible, I knew bones grow length wise, but not width wise. It's interesting, what do y'all make of this find?

~Shwa

MindoverMaster

Registered Member
AFAIK, bones are a piece of solid mass. Any fat would grow on the outside. At about 18, your bones stop growing. Try to ask your doctor about this. They know more about your insides, not just the fatty outside.