• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bonds' agent trying to find spot for home run king

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
He tried last year and he failed. He'll try this year and fail again.

There's no doubt he's being legitimately blackballed from baseball and I couldnt be happier.

salsanchezfan

Registered Member
I couldn'tbe happier for this myself, especially as a Dodger fan.

That being said, can he sue baseball for possible collusion?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think he would have a case to be honest with you. Not enough evidence to bring this to court in my opinion. But he has to realise that it would be a bad investment if a team signed him, first off he's 44 years old, he's a jerk in the clubhouse, he's still waiting to know what's going to happen to him in court. He's simply a headache that no team wants to deal with.

metsforever7515

Registered Member
I think this guy should just give up. Honestly, everyone who knows baseball knows Aaron's 755 am I right? Now who knows Bonds' record without looking it up?

This guy will always be remembered as cheating the game. He's like the posterchild for steroids.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I couldn'tbe happier for this myself, especially as a Dodger fan.

That being said, can he sue baseball for possible collusion?
Canseco tried to do that very same thing and failed miserably haha.