Bonds 1 shy of Babe......

A

ajclay

Now the fun begins... Barry is one homerun shy of trying Babe Ruth on the all time homerun list.

Currently sitting at 713.... don't expect him to stay there long...

:)

now the fun begins...

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I can't stand how ESPN just kisses this guy's ass all the time. I honestly hope he doesn't get the record, or that they uncover evidence towards his very obvious steroid usage. Anyone who tries to turn an issue of artificial enhancement into racism is a douche.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I totally agree with you Mercenary I hate Barry Bonds and all his homeruns of the last 6 years should be wipped out. I hate cheaters and he's a real jerk. I hope he goes to jail for perjury. There was this funny ass banner that the phillies fans had in Leftfield saying: Babe Ruth did it with Beer and Hotdogs. Made me laugh so much.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
He's just a freakin' jerk. I mean, come on, a 37-year old man does not gain 30 pounds of muscle in eight months, it's just unheard of. Not to mention the growth of his head, a clear sign of steroid usage.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's no doubt he used steroids. I know that Sammy Sosa and Mark McGuire used it aswell but I dont hate them because there decent human beings unlike Bonds. I hope he gets injured so he doesn't beat that glorious record.

B

Bio248

in all reality it doesnt even matter if he gets it or not. in the future there is always going to be someone bigger and better than you ever could be. but yeah, bonds is weak for all of this. :D

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well probably the next person to beat the record baring injuries it's going to be Alex Rodriguez then it's going to be Albert Pujols, so yes I agree there's always someone that's going to come in the future and he's going to be better, but they dont use steroids to achieve their goal.

G

GreenFuture 5 7

really i don't want him to pass ruth but the truth is he will so thats what we gotta get over he won't pass aaron though this is his last year and he won't get it this year for surei say he finishs with about 730.

F

fatboy

Vince Carter said:
I totally agree with you Mercenary I hate Barry Bonds and all his homeruns of the last 6 years should be wipped out. I hate cheaters and he's a real jerk. I hope he goes to jail for perjury. There was this funny ass banner that the phillies fans had in Leftfield saying: Babe Ruth did it with Beer and Hotdogs. Made me laugh so much.
im sure there were performance inhancers back then, but we just didnt hear about it because there was not as much technology to trace and also to broadcast every min about it. i think u would be suprised all the greats in the past that are no different then today probably worse because there were no test and it was easier to get by with. i think he should keep what he has. back then it was not against the mlb regulations. they just passed the policy a couple years ago. he did with or with out we dont know just like we dont know if the past record holders did it with or with out