Bon Jovi Concert

Discussion in 'Music' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I went to see Bon Jovi yesterday in concert, and it was a hell of a show, he played his old and new stuff, he played for two hours, came back twice for encores. Man I just cant say anything bad about the concert, it was awesome. Worth the price of admission thats for sure.

2. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I saw Bon Jovi in 1987 in Chicago right after their first hit "Runaway." They were warming up Aerosmith and we knew then that the group would be huge one day.

Hoosier.

3. Babe_Ruth

They played Runaway last night it was great. I was happy because he played almost all my favorites, like Living on a Prayer, You give love a bad name, Runaway, I'll be there for you.

Also Richie Sambora played a song by himself it was simply amazing.

He's also an incredible guitar player.

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I hate you....

Even though I adore techno, I have to admit that Bon Jovi is simply amazing.

I'm extremely jealous...

5. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

I bet he throws a great concert. I'm not a huge fan of his but I love Wanted Dead Or Alive.

6. Babe_Ruth

Yeah it was an amazing concert and Sephy, he played that song as well. The funny thing my friend went to a strip club last night close to my house, and Bon Jovi and the rest of the band was there, my friend shook his and Richie Sambora's hand. and got their autograph. I'm so jealous.