• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bomb kills 12 injures 50 in Russia

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
A nail bomb placed onto a train by a suspected terrorist has ripped through a carriage inSt Petersburg killing at least 12 people and injuring 50 more today.

The terrifying incident, which is being investigated as a terror attack by officials who say the killer has been captured on CCTV, took place on a train that was travelling between Sennaya Ploshchad and Sadovaya metro stations.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4375518/Explosion-metro-St-Petersburg.html

I feel sorry for the killed and injured. Hope they get the person or persons responsible. Could have been done by Chechen militants, ISIS sympathizers or even Ukrainians. A lot of people hate Putin especially Muslims.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
It's all over the news but since the named terrorist is only 22 yo then he can't be Russkiy, only Rossiyskiy. Kyrgystan and Tajikistan are both as evil as Dagestan and Chechnya.
But they found another terrorist in the 3th car of the train and his name isn't disclosed yet. He may be the one that had the trigger for the bomb that exploded. The Chair of the RF criminal code, Bastrykin, is personally investigating the incident.
https://translate.googleusercontent...o.html&usg=ALkJrhi9dpETH1ulB3WL3X-ALuNDYg1O5A

Well, that's what happens when Putin lets too many migrants in the country and especially the muslims but if they hated on Putin, big clue, the Russian people aren't Putin so he missed the mark.
Imo, they should take the terrorist, cover him up with bacon, then explode him. And stop letting all those muslim migrants in the country.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's all over the news but since the named terrorist is only 22 yo then he can't be Russkiy, only Rossiyskiy. Kyrgystan and Tajikistan are both as evil as Dagestan and Chechnya.
But they found another terrorist in the 3th car of the train and his name isn't disclosed yet. He may be the one that had the trigger for the bomb that exploded. The Chair of the RF criminal code, Bastrykin, is personally investigating the incident.
https://translate.googleusercontent...o.html&usg=ALkJrhi9dpETH1ulB3WL3X-ALuNDYg1O5A

Well, that's what happens when Putin lets too many migrants in the country and especially the muslims but if they hated on Putin, big clue, the Russian people aren't Putin so he missed the mark.
Imo, they should take the terrorist, cover him up with bacon, then explode him. And stop letting all those muslim migrants in the country.
I didn't think Russia let Muslim migrants in the country. I thought they were more like Poland and wouldn't accept them.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.

I didn't think Russia let Muslim migrants in the country. I thought they were more like Poland and wouldn't accept them.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
No. That's why Russians were protesting last summer when a muslim migrant stabbed a Russian. Putin lets the muslims in the country and he only detained them because protests for interviews. He didn't even deport them after that.
That's also why Putin has so many worries about Syria and ISIS. He knows the migrants will go to Russia and they won't be stopped. And a lot of them will probaly be ISIS. It's a total disaster atm. =(