• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bojack

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I despise idiots that have no idea what they are talking about, then accuse you of not knowing what you are talking about...THEN telling you to use credible sources on NON-CANON material while they go under an assumption. I hate hypocrites.

As I said before, Dende would have healed Gohan, they would not just take him to a hospital when Dende can heal them in seconds when it takes a hospital months.

K

King Vegeta

But still, that doesn't mean it couldn't have been a few months after the Cell Games which would give Piccolo & Vegeta time to powerup. I believe that Bojack is stronger than SPC.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Piccolo and Vegeta could not have powered up to SPC's level in that amount of time, did you see how easily Bojack was finished by Gohan? His attacks did nothing, when Cells attacks wounded him, an attack meant to kill Vegeta hurt Gohan badly.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I agree with Piccolo because Gohan wasn't even challenged by Bojack, he beat him pretty easily.

K

King Vegeta

Piccolo said:
Piccolo and Vegeta could not have powered up to SPC's level in that amount of time, did you see how easily Bojack was finished by Gohan? His attacks did nothing, when Cells attacks wounded him, an attack meant to kill Vegeta hurt Gohan badly.

Then I guess Bojack is weaker but when I said they could've gotten stronger, I didn't mean they could've become as strong as SPC.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I am sure they got stronger yeah, which is why I believe that Bojack is rather weaker then Super Perfect Cell.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I figure they were stronger then that, Vegeta especially, and Piccolo has always been a lot stronger then a SSJ after he fused, just not SSJ2.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Tabletop Games 3