• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bojack

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

How strong do you all think Bojack was? I dont think he was as strong as Super Perfect Cell, but weaker, Vegeta and Piccolo did get a few hits on him, so he couldnt have been as strong as Super Perfect Cell.

M

Milk

Well if we consider the fact that most very likely Vegeta went RIGHT to training after Perfect Cell, it could explain why he was stronger and could land in a few punches to Bojack. Same with Picollo. Therefore, he could have been likely stronger than Super Perfect Cell.

However, it would require me to watch the movie over again to really pick off the tiny details.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

This movie occurs directly after the Cell Saga basically, so there is no way they could up there power by several million in that short of period of time. Vegeta didnt even participate in the tournament either, he just came when he saw there was a strong opponent.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with you I dont think he is as strong as Super Perfect Cell, but he is still pretty strong, but if the two of them battle it out, I really doubt that Bojack would win.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

If SPC and Bojack battled then Cell would win easily.

M

Milk

Actually I doubt that it was RIGHT after Cell.

Gohan broke his arm, and it was fully healed in the Bojack movie. Therefore I assume that at least 7 months are between the two.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Therefore you are wrong, because Dende can heal Gohan in a while 5 seconds.

M

Milk

It was not stated that Dende healed Gohan.

_________________________________________________Please have credible sources to back up what you say, otherwise it makes no sense for you to argue. _________________________________________________

Edit- Lets try not to be a huge hypocrite, and make yourself look like and idiot by posting something you know nothing about, and when you fail to use evidence when it comes to a movie, which is non-canon in the first place.- Piccolo

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

We are talking about a movie, and look whose talking, what in the hell sources do you have? It is VERY logical that Gohan was healed RIGHT after the Cell Games by Dende, do you honestly think Piccolo is going to let Gohan just go to a hospital? How about you try and use your brain before you reply to anything from now on, it would benefit you, that way you wont make yourself to look like even more of an idiot.

You said "let me assume," yeah thats some REAL hard core evidence, and considering we are discussing a movie, which is filler anyway, and non-canon there would be no "credible" evidence to back up anything. I am going by this little thing called logic...I suggest you do as well.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Calm down seriously, back to the topic. I do believe that dende would of healed Gohan if needed, so is arm wasnt broken which means he did get healed by Dende.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Tabletop Games 3