• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bogus hate crime claims

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hate crime accusations often receive little skepticism from media

Seems there have been a lot of bogus hate crime claims. Really have to wonder what these people think they are accomplishing. They are hurting anyone that has a legitimate complaint because it makes a real event less believable. Media really doesn't do a good job of investigating these claims either. Because of this PC culture they are afraid to ask the tough questions.

I was proud of Whole Foods for suing the man that made the fake claim someone wrote fag on his cake. These people need to be exposed. I think they should go to jail so they can think about what they did. These claims hurt businesses and people.

Thoughts?

The Year In Race Hoaxes And Fake Campus Hate Crimes

There Have Been Over 100 Hate Crime Hoaxes In The Past Decade

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Mostly it's all about money and donations but some are all about starting riots too. That one graduate claims his "whites only/blacks only" signs were all about art but it sounded more about inciting racial violence. And it's not new. There's also that Herodotus dude in ancient Athens and Tawana Brawley in the 20th century.
Tawana Brawley rape allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Imo, that totally destroys Al Sharpton's rep
So I wonder how much history is faked too. Nobody can dig people up from before the American Civil War so how many cases and stories from then were total BS?
I'm also a member at a world history forum so I already know how much history was faked or just total speculation.

And I totally agree with the last article in the OP. Those stories shouldn't even be all over the news before the investigation. It just damages the rep for the journalists and everyone else involved in the lies.
Btw, all those articles should be required reading. There's already enough violence in the US and everywhere else without all the lies.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
After these three were hit with charges over a fake hate crime their school expelled two of them and suspended a third. Good for that school. A player for the San Diego Chargers, one of the accusers brother, threatened the guy that was being accused by them. Their false accusations could have gotten him seriously injured.

‘Hate Crime’ Victims Who Fooled Hillary Get EXPELLED

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
*makes list of universities that accept brain-dead students*
Also didn't faint because Hillary Clinton and Black LIES Matter were at their backs. Clinton never knows which "truth" to use at congressional hearings and Black LIES Matter is just a Black KKK.
On CNN, Sheriff Clarke Slams ‘Black Lies Matter’ Movement

Since those students were targeting and hitting white people on the bus, they should be charged with a hate crime. Why aren't they being charged with a hate crime?
Only a racist would believe that blacks can't commit hate crimes.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cops get out of line sometimes, so do BLM and other racists. Racists come in all colors and nationalities. What we have to remember is people in all races have claimed fake crimes were committed against them either to cover up for something or out of hate for another race.

Not to derail the thread but there was a study done that said police are more likely to shoot whites than blacks.

Police more reluctant to shoot blacks than whites, study finds

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Okay, but the US and EU are seriously multi-culture and they enforce those laws. I mean it's not like just hearing about Tadzhikskiy riot in Murmansk and even the words are illegal weapons. Only open your mouth and they show you Kuzka's mother. :eek: And that's only more lawsuits, jail time, and even more racial violence.
But sometimes you don't even open your mouth and you're dead - like Zemir Begic.
Pack of teens beats man to death near Ferguson, but protests sparse | Fox News

But it wasn't a hate crime because they were black and he was white.
So yeah, it happens both sides but how can a white person invent a fake hate crime if blacks can't be charged with a hate crime?

Also you have the advantage. I knew about Tadjik but in the US there are too many ethnics. And now I know that Hispanics and blacks also have hate crimes with each other but I haven't read about any of the other races yet. So I only know about slavery, a civil rights movement, and some war with US and Mexico. For country that has only less than 300 years, the US has massive history.

So now police will shoot whites? Because whites don't protest and riot? Maybe since I never see news about white, Hispanic, Asian, or other riots about injustice. The riots are always black.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think you would be hard pressed to find a race that hasn't rioted. Lately its been blacks and some Hispanics but whites have rioted in past centuries and royalty have lost their heads over it.