Body Modifications

C

Circle_One

Any of you lovelies out there have any Body Mods (Tattoos, piercings, etc)?

I'm a bit of a Mod addict, so I'm always curious.

Pictures? :D

H

Herr Gestalt

Not quite yet, but someday soon. . . getting the bottom of my navel pierced. :p

Yes, I am aware that it's about the fruitiest thing a guy can get. And that's okay.

I think piercings are cool because (unless they're gauged and huge-ified) you can always just take 'em out if you don't want that in your life anymore.

C

Circle_One

Up to half an inch, even gauges can grow out. I've got my ears gauged to half an inch (along with 14 tattoos and 12 other piercings).

C

Circle_One

Phew, ok, here we go.

Tattoos:

-A Nautical Star on my sternum, between my boobs
-Flames on the right side of my chest, starting from the top of my boob and curling down to my rib cage
-An Ankh (Egyptian Symbol) on my stomach
-A Panther on my right foot
-A coffin with a zombie cat paw and a banner with the word "Osiris" on my left calf
-A sun on my left ankle
-A heart with a swallow, a flower and my son's name "Justyce" on my left shoulder blade
-A dog bone with a banner with the name "Zang" between my shoulder blades.
-The word "Sonik" across my spine in the middle of my back
-A Gargoyle on the left side of my lower back
-Jack Skellington from Nightmare Before Christmas on the back of my left arm.
-Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas on the back of my left arm.
-The Eyes of Horus (Egyptian Symbols) on either side of my head, behind my ears.

Piercings:

-Both lobes gauged
-4 more holes in each ear
-Both nipples
-My navel
-Two surface piercings on my stomach/hip area
-My Clitoral hood.

I've got a full back piece in the works and will be going to get that started in October, as well as another 4 tattoos that will be done soon. And I'll be going to get a few more surface piercings soon too.

H

Herr Gestalt

Wow. Quite the display!
. . . what's the "Sonik" for?

C

Circle_One

Him :) And thank you. He was one of my best friends.

My tattoos are emotional expressions of myself. They're how I deal with everything. If I'm overjoyed, I get inked, if I'm angry, I get inked, if I'm sad, I get inked.

They're like a collection of artwork, my body=my canvass :)

I enjoy them immensely.

H

Herr Gestalt

Well, my opinion is definitely that if you understand yourself and your situation well enough to make that kind of decision, more power to you. I think a lot of people go ahead and get tattoos without really thinking about their meaning, but when it resonates that deeply I think - why not?