Body Modification Forum?

Viggenstien

Registered Member
I think there should be some sort of official place (maybe under lifestyle?) to talk about different forms of body modification. Tattoos, piercings, branding, all of that good stuff. It would be a great place to talk about aftercare from people who have actually been through it. A lot of tattoo places tell you what to do and if it doesn't work you're sort of stuck. It would also be a good place for helping people choose where to pierce, where/what to tattoo, and things like that :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've noticed a decent amount of these types of threads lately too. I think a new forum for "Body Mods" could be a good idea and could help keep the Lifestyle section more organized.

What do you guys think? Would you post in such a forum?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
There are already too many forums for specific things. To be honest I don't see the need for a separate forum for body mods.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm with Echoes on this one, I don't think it's that useful to have. Their might be a lot of discussion on the subject as of late, but you never know it might die down in a week or two.

Scissorhands

Registered Member
I've only got 1/4 of my sleeve done so far. I have plenty of work left to get done that I will be discussing here. =)

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Agreeing with Echoes and BR here. There are already a heap of sub forums that don't get much use (e.g the specific TV show ones). I don't see what is so hard about searching for them in the everyday life or general section.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Body Modification is part of the lifestyle ...which already is so I don't see the need for a sub forum of the Lifestyle forum. :)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
They're often in the Lifestyle Forum.

What can help though is instead of creating a catch all or generic "tattoo" thread "over there, you guys can make more specific threads to have more comprehensive discussions relating to different tattoo topics.