Body Hair

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I don't shave my face often because while my hair is red/brown, my facial hair is only slightly red, but mostly blond. I shave it once a month because it helps deal with acne.

Kaz

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I had to shave everyday when I was interning for the summer. While at college I shave roughly once every 3 days. I think I look pretty good with the 5 o clock shadow and my dark hair.

Im a hair dude though I shave my chest about once every 2 weeks and trim armpit hair every now and then. I mostly do that because it seems i have to use more deodorant when its longer.

A

Ant On A Log

Swiftstrike said:
I had to shave everyday when I was interning for the summer. While at college I shave roughly once every 3 days. I think I look pretty good with the 5 o clock shadow and my dark hair.

Im a hair dude though I shave my chest about once every 2 weeks and trim armpit hair every now and then. I mostly do that because it seems i have to use more deodorant when its longer.
That was exactly my reasoning for shaving my armpits. I had a very limited supply of deoderant.

C

Circle_One

Godfather said:
Did you know? 67% of male prefer women without hair down at the south pole?
Hell, I'm a woman and I prefer women without hair there.

I prefer men that way too. *shrug*

A

Ant On A Log

Circle_One said:
Hell, I'm a woman and I prefer women without hair there.

I prefer men that way too. *shrug*
No kidding? Men with shaved balls give me jollies, too!