Body Hair

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
What's you take on bady hair, whether it be on anywhere in the body, legs, armpits, etc.? Do you only shave facial hair, or do you just let everything grow.? And would you mind dating/marrying someone with different views on their body hair?

I only shave my face. I know it isn't too common for guys to shave anything else, but armpits seem to be another widely shaved area too.

As for women, I think society has gradually made you shave, well...everything 0_o. I know it'd be such a hassle to do that so how do you deal with it?

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I am one of the few girls who doesn't shave where I live. I mean I really see no point in it because once u shave u will have to continue because it goes back twice as thick. The ones who need to the shave are probably the ones who really need to cause when someone who doesn't need to shave and does so anyway, looks like a naked mole rate(Rufus) when their finish and that ppl is not a pretty sight >>; I've asked some y they shave and it's usually because their friends do it or their trying to impress some boys which in my POV are not very good reasons...

Some guys look good with mustaches,beards,etc while others don't. Depending on how they let the grow is another thing aswell cause some just let them grow too long lol^^;

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
yeah. that's one of the reasons why I've only decided to shave my face for now since it starts to get uncomfortable and you have to keep up with it for the rest of your life.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Guys shaving their pits? I've never heard of it outside of gay guys. Kyo, hair does not grow back twice as thick and fast, trust me, it's a lie.

I'd rather have a girlfriend who shaves, it just seems gross otherwise.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's not true about only gay guys shave there arm pits a lot of people who are straight shave their arm pits. I don't know where you got that from. I shave my chest and my facial hair.

A

Ant On A Log

I shave my face regularly but I've also just gotten bored and shaved pretty much everything else. Armpits were a bitch because I dry shaved them. Arms are kind of fun and legs take a long time and are a fuckload of hassle. I'm not going to comment on any other areas. Unless you want me to.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Vince Carter said:
That's not true about only gay guys shave there arm pits a lot of people who are straight shave their arm pits. I don't know where you got that from. I shave my chest and my facial hair.
Gays are the only people I know who do. No one where I'm from shaves their pits.

C

Circle_One

Well, I shave the normal things a girl shaves... I do it because I think it looks gross and unkempt otherwise.

On a boy.. shaving is nice, provided he doesn't shave his armpits or legs. All other things shaved are ok by me ;)

On a girl, I prefer 'em shaved as well, lol.

A

Ant On A Log

Circle_One said:
Well, I shave the normal things a girl shaves... I do it because I think it looks gross and unkempt otherwise.

On a boy.. shaving is nice, provided he doesn't shave his armpits or legs. All other things shaved are ok by me ;)

On a girl, I prefer 'em shaved as well, lol.
I knew this thread would turn into a pube thread. I knew it!