TV Body advertising hits Simpsons

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Mirage, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well, you know something has reached pop culture status when it hits the Simpsons. On tonight's episode of the Simpsons, Homer gets several corporate tattoos to make some spare cash.

I got a call from my cousins who watch it regularly to let me know that they were spoofing body advertising on it, and yep, they certainly were. I only got to watch the last few minutes of the episode, but from what I saw, Homer had several tattoos for different products all over himself. :D

2. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Gawd Andrew! Just look what you've done! Betcha didn't see that coming!

3. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Well you know you've hit the big time when you're on the Simpsons!

4. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

I have to wonder what Bart was writing on the chalkboard in the opening scene... "I will not Tattoo others with FOX NETWORK... I will not Tattoo others with FOX NETWORK" lololol

5. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I did catch that episode. It was funny. Homer ruined his blue pants and went to the company to see if they can start making blue pants and they said they couldn't so Homer convinced them if he can advertise for them if they can produce blue pants. So he had the ad in the back of his head and later he had other ads on his chest and arms. Gotta love the Simpsons.