Body AD on Hot College Girl's Boobs for the Summer

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by LicentiousVenus, Apr 15, 2005.

1. LicentiousVenus

LicentiousVenus Registered Member

This is the second auction I have posted on ebay....i wish i had figured out how to add good graphics before it got bids...so the layout is to say the least sub-par. :( Its not doing as well as i had hoped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5969095995&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Add me to you watch list please, just a few days left!

Just adding that it looks like i'm going to be doing this for under $20 for the whole summer....Thinking of trying something similar only to last for my last year of school...anyone have any suggestions to make it successful?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2005

2. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

well, I threw up a bid on your auction... and Ive been outbid :(

I just wish I wasnt hurt and not able to work, or I'd go even higher!!

3. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Wow, good luck on that auction.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Umm Gnopostopi, you should check if the auction is over before saying "Good Luck" so you don't look like an idiot... Hehe.. LOL! :lol:

It's been over for a while now.

5. Teorropy

Teorropy Registered User

Ooops, I should have looked closer, my mistake, I haven't been around a lot because of the packing for the move. Sorry, I am an idiot.

6. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I feel bad for her due to the fact that it ended so low...

7. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

I feel bad that she's gonna have monkeyclick.com on her boobs all summer. *snicker*-ok, that is a little funny.

8. Mirage

Nothing wrong with that site. :) It's an online auction house without insert fees. I had spoken with the owner a while back about advertising on HumanAdSpace.com a few month ago.

9. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

I'll definately check it out. Its just funny to say MonkeyClick. A week from now, I'll still remember that name - MonkeyClick.

10. Mirage

Ahh but you are mistaken! it's MonkeyLick.com :)