Body AD on Hot College Girl's Boobs for the Summer

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
This is the second auction I have posted on ebay....i wish i had figured out how to add good graphics before it got bids...so the layout is to say the least sub-par. :( Its not doing as well as i had hoped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5969095995&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Add me to you watch list please, just a few days left!

Just adding that it looks like i'm going to be doing this for under $20 for the whole summer....Thinking of trying something similar only to last for my last year of school...anyone have any suggestions to make it successful?

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Umm Gnopostopi, you should check if the auction is over before saying "Good Luck" so you don't look like an idiot... Hehe.. LOL! :lol:

It's been over for a while now.

Teorropy

Ooops, I should have looked closer, my mistake, I haven't been around a lot because of the packing for the move. Sorry, I am an idiot.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nothing wrong with that site. :) It's an online auction house without insert fees. I had spoken with the owner a while back about advertising on HumanAdSpace.com a few month ago.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Forehead Guy said:
Nothing wrong with that site. :) It's an online auction house without insert fees. I had spoken with the owner a while back about advertising on HumanAdSpace.com a few month ago.
I'll definately check it out. Its just funny to say MonkeyClick. A week from now, I'll still remember that name - MonkeyClick.