Body abnormalities

I was listening to a pretty amusing radio discussion on my way to work this morning. It started because of a Chinese baby born with a tail..

Chinese Baby Born With Tail Popular Fidelity Unusual Stuff

Listeners then called in with their own stories of abnormalities they, or someone they knew were born with.
The strange things ranged anywhere from two vaginas to 4 nipples. (on a female:-o)

I have a friend with webbed feet which I always thought was kind of cool.

Do you or someone you know have anything strange going on with your body?

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
I'm envious of that woman with two minge's, that's for sure!!!:lol::bow:

hmmm, My mom's feet are slightly webbed, too, which I think are quite cute. <3
...Other than that I don't think I know of anyone with any physical abnormalities???

Oh wait!
I lied!
I had a friend (back in grade school) who's calves and ankles were the same thickness, she wasn't fat or anything, she was born with it and I know there's a medical name for it and it has completely slipped my mind.:-/
...Anyway, she was a very confidant little girl from what I can remember, wasn't embarrassed and insecure by them at all like I know some girls would be; she wore shorts, was a cheerleader, had them exposed all the time and believe it or not, no one teased her for them either.:)

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
No, not really. The only reason I know about the "extra" vertebra is because I had my spine x-rayed when they were checking me for scoliosis.
That's great that you don't have any pain / major issues with your back.:)

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I was born without wisdom teeth, as in, they weren't lurking underneath as I grew older. I just don't got em.

A friend of mine from way back when had webbed feet. It was pretty neat. She was a good swimmer hehe.

Violet_Beauregard

Registered Member
I was born a bit knock-kneed, but I can get around just fine anyway. I know someone who was born with only three toes on one foot. She waddles because of this. She's heavy, but even if she wasn't she'd still waddle.

i was born with a tiny extra finger on my left hand. it never grew along with the rest of me or anything but now it looks like a wart or something since i cut it off a few years ago.