• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bodies of missing Israeli teens found

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
JERUSALEM (AP) — The Israeli military found the bodies of three missing teenagers just over two weeks after they were abducted in the West Bank — a grim discovery that ended a frantic search that led to Israel's largest ground operation in the Palestinian territory in nearly a decade and drew Israeli threats of retaliation.

Bodies of missing Israeli teens found in West Bank
I guess everyone has heard about this. I was really hoping these three just got lost or something and they would find them alive. Really feel for the families.

A Hamas member was killed when he threw a grenade at Israeli forces trying to carry out a raid on the West Bank. Tensions seem to be high since all this happened, hope it doesn't turn into a all out war. Not they haven't been fighting forever already.

Hamas member killed after Israeli teens found dead