Bob Marley Wallpaper

Twitch

Registered Member
I've been working on a Bob Marley wallpaper. I've only spent about an hour on it, I'll probably keep working on it.

Tell me what you think.

Attachments

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's pretty sick my friend, but there's missing a few things in my opinion, so I agree you should keep working on it. I just believe there's to much dead space at the top. Maybe add his name in there or something. But if you do, make sure to choose your text wisely, because it doesn't matter how nice the wallpaper or sig is, if you dont have good text then it ruins everything. Keep up the great work.

Twitch

Registered Member
That's pretty sick my friend, but there's missing a few things in my opinion, so I agree you should keep working on it. I just believe there's to much dead space at the top. Maybe add his name in there or something. But if you do, make sure to choose your text wisely, because it doesn't matter how nice the wallpaper or sig is, if you dont have good text then it ruins everything. Keep up the great work.

Look closer at the middle of the picture. His signature is lightly written in.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I think it looks pretty cool. Maybe some more colour and it would be perfect, but apart from that I think you have done a really good job :)