Bob Marley Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Twitch, May 28, 2009.

1. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I've been working on a Bob Marley wallpaper. I've only spent about an hour on it, I'll probably keep working on it.

Tell me what you think.

Attached Files:

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That's pretty sick my friend, but there's missing a few things in my opinion, so I agree you should keep working on it. I just believe there's to much dead space at the top. Maybe add his name in there or something. But if you do, make sure to choose your text wisely, because it doesn't matter how nice the wallpaper or sig is, if you dont have good text then it ruins everything. Keep up the great work.

3. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Look closer at the middle of the picture. His signature is lightly written in.

4. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

That must be very lightly because I can't see it lol. Make the signature a little darker then It'll be very artsy :D

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I can see it when it's in full view, looks good. Maybe you do need to make it a little darker though.

6. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

Looks good but I think a touch of colour could go a long way

Attached Files:

7. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I think it looks pretty cool. Maybe some more colour and it would be perfect, but apart from that I think you have done a really good job :)

8. greyham_G

greyham_G Registered Member

Thats pretty cool, but i still think the signature could be a little more visible, but othe rthan that its a job well done.

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Either this or have something that makes a good contrast.