BNP ordered to accept non-whites

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Nevyrmoore, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

BNP ordered to accept ethnic minority members or face prosecution - Telegraph

Okay, honestly? I imagine they're going to tell the Equality and Human Rights Commission to go fuck themselves in one way or another. I can't see the BNP taking on anyone who doesn't fit their criteria, and I can't see any sane person trying to get in anyway.

If they do accept the demand, I can imagine the new members will be treated like shit anyway. Seriously, what is this commission expecting?

Unless they're doing it under orders to find a way to get the BNP taken down.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009

2. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

^This.

All the BNP will do though is change their rule book. I can not imagine any ethnicities other than white wanting to join them anyhow and even if they did then Im sure the BNP would just reject them or use them as some kind of political pawn to say "look we're not racists arseholes!"..

I fucking hate Nick Griffin and would happily see their party be in breach of the law and loose its seats. Unfortunately though as is often the case the negative publicity the pricks recieve is what drives the party forwards. The press should fall silent never to mention their names again.

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

They'd probably take on someone who isn't white but born in Britain-or a half cast if they do give in to the demands.

4. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Equal (1): of the same measure, quantity, amount, or number as another.

I just want to know how picking an African-American, Asian, woman or Latino over a white man based on ethnicity is somehow equal? Liberalism always generates the opposite of its stated intent... they wanted equality, but what they created was a class of people who have more rights then others based on race. How is that equal? :confused:

5. Nevyrmoore

It's not. It was made to try and be equal, but it's flawed as hell.

Thankfully, when it comes to the BNP, it may have some use...

6. pro2A

A lot of these measures are feel good attempts to pander to some "disadvantaged group". It's simply class envy. "Minorities" know they can get away with it, thats why they do it. they don't care about diversity, they care about having more rights then white males. Thats what it comes down to.

That brings me back to my point about how being equal creates the exact opposite of its stated intent... by discriminating against white males for simply being white males. Which is not equal rights.

A monkey could tell you that :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  7. Nevyrmoore

Ah, but it's rather different with the BNP. They're a political racist group who would like nothing better than to chuck out everyone who isn't white and British, despite the fact that Britain (well, England at least) is a huge melting pot of Normans, Saxons, etc. Sure, a number of immigrants have found ways to mooch off the system. But there are also those who actually add something to the country, and while I want the moochers out, I don't want every damn fucker kicked out, simply for not being British.

Now, I'm not happy with a number of these "equal rights" measures, but the BNP has been gradually building up support (the fact they now have at least two seats on the European Council supports this), and if this trend continues, there is a risk of BNP-controlled cities/counties. So, we push the "equal rights" thing on to the BNP, and it causes them some real hassle. They're forced to either (a) let the minorities they hate join the party, or (b) refuse and be prosecuted.

8. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

It is equal in opportunity.

When a political party openly states that they only accept white/british members it is discriminatory against those who are not this, as they do not have an equal opportunity of being represented or representing.

It is about having equal rights not more rights and as I explianed above you can not have a political party who basis, membership, goals & actions are based solely on the colour of ones skin.

How or who is discrimianting against white males?:confused:

9. pro2A

Says you. If you don't like that party and what they do, vote for someone else. Those are their ideals and you have no right to tell them what they can and can't do. The KKK is a political party in America. I don't agree with them, but I don't force them to do things against their ideals.

Again as I was saying, forcing equal opportunity is not equal as I have stated above because it creates superior rights of one race over another.

Your logic defies me.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2009
  10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I find it amusing that the legal system could find fault in a "whites only" membership rule but not find fault in the very essence of the this party which is to forward the interests of whites, reverse non-white immigration by proposing incentives for non-whites to go home/elsewhere, etc. I think their essence is more damaging, offensive, and threatening than their refusal to open their membership to other ethnicities. And like Bananas said, even if it's open, are there non-whites out there who would suddenly jump for joy because "hey, now I can join this wonderful group". Seriously...

Boredie likes this.