• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

zOMG blueyes

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Agreed. She was a kickass member here.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are so many old members I would love to see here once again. We had a great gang once upon a time. Miss that type of activity.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah for sure

I was trying to search for an old members name because I couldn't remember it and came across a lot of old names were I was like damn, I miss them.

But ahhh I still couldn't figure out their screen name. I dunno if you were a mod at the time Biz but it was an old guy who posted in the NFL section and blew a fucking gasket when I warned him for a pointless post and told me to never talk to him or about him ever again.

WHAT WAS THAT GUYS NAME AHHHH its driving me nuts. He seemed kinda normal but he hated my guts.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah for sure

I was trying to search for an old members name because I couldn't remember it and came across a lot of old names were I was like damn, I miss them.

But ahhh I still couldn't figure out their screen name. I dunno if you were a mod at the time Biz but it was an old guy who posted in the NFL section and blew a fucking gasket when I warned him for a pointless post and told me to never talk to him or about him ever again.

WHAT WAS THAT GUYS NAME AHHHH its driving me nuts. He seemed kinda normal but he hated my guts.
I slightly recall. I don't know how much time you have, but check out my friend list on my profile. I befriended everyone back in the day - I'm sure he's on there somewhere.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Dude...that was the key! I found him, thanks haha

Comet was the guys screen name

I love you buddy, hope you're doing well

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Dude I was quite literally about to post that EXACT thread hahaha

This was right after I warned him...he wasn't a fan . So hilarious

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Dude I was quite literally about to post that EXACT thread hahaha

This was right after I warned him...he wasn't a fan . So hilarious
We had a few gems like that over the years. Couldn't take a silly warning to save their lives.

Looking at his profile, looks like he's close to 70-years old now.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
We had a few gems like that over the years. Couldn't take a silly warning to save their lives.

Looking at his profile, looks like he's close to 70-years old now.
Yeah and he thought I did it on my own and was attacking him. I tried to explain to him it was a joint effort and I was just the messenger. He did not care, didn't wanna listen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Matriqulated NFL 3
Millz Bathroom Wall 9