• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bluetooth cell phones

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Wrecked said:
what exactly is bluetooth? is it the ability to go on the net? if so make sure to check out the billing is for the internet on each plan. some plans have it paid for for a certain amount of minutes, others are unlimited, and others are by the minute use.
Most cellphones have been able to access the internet for a while now. I think bluetooth is some kind of wireless network. I'm not exactly sure how it works.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
I love Texting. I get unlimited and they have saved me numerous times from going over my minute limit. When I do go over, I use text to communicate.

Bluetooth is a way for devices to communicate. IF you have a bluetooth adapter for your comp, you can transfer files and what not back and forth from your phone, pda, or you can hook up bluetooth enabled keyboards, mouse, and also that is how those wireless headsets for cell phones work.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mirage General Discussion 5
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 12
sunrise Technology 2
ExpectantlyIronic Bathroom Wall 0
M Technology 0