• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Blues fire Coach Murray

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
We all knew this was going to happen eventually...this team has given up on Coach Murray. All the home losses, allowing goals late in games, allowing teams to come back from 3 goals down, all that.

It was time and I'm glad it happened. There was a report that Perron and Oshie refused to talk contract extensions as long as Murray was coach. Well, he's gone. Its amazing how fast he fell out of favor.

Blues fire Andy Murray, name Davis Payne interim head coach | Morning Skate | STLtoday

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It seems to be a trend with Murray, he loses the confidence of his players and that's not good for a team, especially with a lot of young players.

The Blues have a lot of young talent on their team, they'll be one of the top teams in the NHL in three years or so in my opinion. A new head coach should help revamp this team.

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
im kind of happy hes gone...

it just wasnt working out...

this team is better then they are playing...

unfortunataley the new coach didnt have any better luck lasdt night