• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Blue Mountain State

BigBob

Registered Member
The series is a takeoff of National Lampoon's Animal House and Van Wilder focusing on the football-centric university, Blue Mountain State, and its rather awkward team "The Goats." It covers topics of college life, including football, scoring with women, drinking binges, wild partying, and hazing.
I was just wondering if anyone has seen the first season or what? The new season (season 2) is today, and I just found it on Netflix. I've been watching it all day and I have to say it's one of the best series I've seen in a while.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I was roaming around Netflix and came across this. Just got done watching the first episode and I have to say, it was actually pretty good. Definitely had me laughing in a few parts. Hopefully the entire first season (and second) is consistently this funny.

Any news on if it's been picked up for a third season?

BigBob

Registered Member
No word yet. I've been waiting every Thursday for them to come out on Netflix. I was roaming around on Netflix a few months ago and seen it and figured it would be stupid, but I haven't missed an episode yet.

Konshentz

Konshentz
The actor playing the running back in the first season, isn't he in prison now... for like 20 years? Haha. How is the show without him?

BigBob

Registered Member
It's okay without him. I hated when that happened because I remember him in some other shows when I was a kid, but it's still good without him.

Figured I'd edit and let you now, his court date isn't until July and could face 20 years.

Last edited:

Konshentz

Konshentz
I am now completely caught up.

I really hated Thad in the beginning but he is consistently the funniest character on the show now. He has me laughing out loud at least a couple of times per episode. And Mary Jo is friggin' hot. I'll have to check what other stuff she's been in... if anything. I also like the addition of Page Kennedy as Radon. I liked him in Weeds and he's actually been pretty good thus far in season two.

As for Shilo & Denise being gone... it's different but I don't think the show suffers from their absence.

I hope it gets picked up for another season... it'd suck to see such a funny show cancelled after only two seasons.

Last edited: