• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Blue Jays vs. Rays(September 25th-27th)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Jays won tonight against the Tampa Bay Rays, 5-3. Very well pitched game by RA Dickey. Both Donaldson and Bautista homered.

Tomorrow we should have a pitchers duel when Price faces his good friend, Archer.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That one should be pretty good tomorrow.

I'm assuming that the Jays officially clinch a playoff spot with a win tomorrow, right?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Blue Jays have officially clinched a playoff spot for the first time since 1993. So damn awesome.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Hell yeah. Magic number is now 5 to clinch AL East. Let's hope they can pull it off quickly and rest some heavy hitters for the postseason.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Some guy on twitter was complaining that the Jays partied too hard last night and they were not ready for today's game since they were hungover.

What the F is wrong with people?!

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Josh Donaldson proved them wrong today, that's for sure. MVP struck again!