• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Blue Jays vs. Orioles(September 4th-6th)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Little late to this thread, but the Blue Jays got their ass kicked on Friday 10-2, but today they redeemed themselves with a 5-1 victory. Price was lights out once against. Won his 14th game of the year, and Jose Bautista homered for the 32th time this season.

Hoping this win another series tomorrow.

TheAngrySportsGuy

Registered Member
It's funny how used to winning we get. Haven't been slaughtered in a month+. All teams get slaughtered sometimes. I firmly believe it's good for a team. Coming back with Price and a dominating win is a good sign. Must be a piss off for the Yanks that they can't make up any ground even though they are playing great. Lets not forget, while the lead is still just a game and a half, just over a month ago the Jays were 8 games back. 9.5 games in just over a month is insane!

EdgeHead

Registered Member
And the good news to close out the series tomorrow is that Mark Buehrle will be on the mound. Usually extremely solid at home so there's no doubt in my mind they can close it out and win the series tomorrow.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Blue Jays win another series. Final score was 10-4 for the good guys. Bautista hit another home run, and Estrada pitched a decent five innings.

The line-up top to bottom are contributing on a daily basis. Nice to have that on your team.

They now travel to Boston.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Now would be a very good time for the Red Sox to stink up the joint during that 3-game series. Jays need to win at least 4 of this week's 6 games IMO. Need to separate themselves from the Yankees a bit.