• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Blue Gender

Vegito728

Registered Member
So who has seen this anime? I didn't understand it much when I first watched(Didn't pay much attention). But then watched it 1 more time and understood it. I thought this series was good. It kept me interested with the fight scenes(But at time could be very boring). But all in all I liked this series.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I watched it when it used to come on CN. It seemed good at first, but the more the series progress it just got more and more depressing. I managed to make it to the last episode, but it's way too depressing for me.

B

barfootboards

im pretty sure i watched it, i cant exactly remember, but if its what im thinking of it wasnt too bad

Z

Zombie

Was this the one with the world ending? If it is then I only watched a bit of it...

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Was this the one with the angry vaginas?

Edit: If it is then I only watched a bit of it...

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
*coughs* Senator now really.....

Anyway I saw to the middle of it. I have a fuzzy memory cause I haven't watched it since it played on Adult Swim on CN >>; I do remember it being pretty good and how the two main character were slowly falling for one another I think. Though there was too much senseless killing and the boy main character always getting scared as a monster came up to him....come on he had better got trigger happy quick before he got eaten!