• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Blood Lions

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
The movie, Blood Lions, has already been shown in South Africa, and is expected to bring new outrage down on the heads of wealthy Americans who travel to the Dark Continent with one thing in mind — bringing back a lion's head so they can mount it on their wall and boast how they killed it in the wild.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fate-South-Africa-s-canned-lions-exposed.html

This will be broadcast on PBS next month and I will be very interested in seeing it.

You can pick out the lion you want to shoot with prices around $5,000 for a female or up to around $30,000 for a male. These animals are so used to being taken care of by humans they don't run they think they are going to be fed.

I have no problem with hunting but I don't like canned hunts especially for a species that isn't doing well.

Thoughts?