Blonde jokes

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Omega, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

Let the Blonde Jokes go

__________________________________________________________________________________________
    A blonde goes into a nearby store and asks a clerk if she can buy the TV in the corner.

The clerk looks at her and says that he doesn't serve blondes, so she goes back home and dyes her hair black.

The next day she returns to the store and asks the same thing, and again, the clerk said he doesn't serve blondes.

Frustrated, the blonde goes home and dyes her hair yet again, to a shade of red.

Sure that a clerk would sell her the TV this time, she returns and asks a different clerk this time.

To her astonishment, this clerk also says that she doesn't serve blondes.

The blonde asks the clerk, "How in the world do you know I am a blonde?"

The clerk looks at her disgustedly and says,"That's not a TV -- it's a microwave!"
    ________________________________________________________________________________________

Two Blondes are walking down the street the one on the right picks up a compact

She looks into it and says "I have seen this girl before who is she"

The one on the right grabs the compact for the other one, looks into it and says "silly thats me duh!"
    ________________________________________________________________________________________

A brunette, a red head, and a blonde Rob a bank

The cops are chasing after them

They all jump into potato sacks

The cop walks up to the first one with the brunette in it and kicks it

The Brunette barks like a dog "Aw it just a poor dog without a home"

He walks over to the next one with the red head inside and kicks it

The red head meows like a cat "Aw its just a cat without a home"

The cops walks over to the last potato sack and kicks it

The blonde says "po-ta-to"
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

A blonde is setting at the table with a book of frosted flakes

The brunette comes down stairs to see the blonde had dumped the box over and the frosted flakes were all over the table

When she asked the Blonde what she was doing the Blonde replied

"You know its funny but, these puzzle peices look nothing like whats on the box"
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

Some are funny.

I like them.

so what you got?

2. Godfather

Godfather Guest

how do you know a blonde is using a computer? There is white out on the sreen. When ask why she put it there, she reply "because the eraser didn't work."

3. RajaB

RajaB Guest

there are 3 peole stuck in a island. they have to swim 10km to be saved. theres a blonde, asian and a brunette.
    the asian swims 1km and faints. the brunette swims 3 km and drowns. the blonde swims 5km and says she cant do it so she swims back 5km.

three people were in heaven and they were talking to god. god said if u lie u go to hell. there was a asian, brunette and a blonde. the asian said i think i am the most beautiful women on the planet. she went to hell. the brunette said i think i am the smartest girl and she went to hell. the blonde said i think...she went to hell.

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

A blonde and a lawyer are on a plane. The lawyer, bored because he has nothing to do, proposes a game to the blonde. The rules are they ask each other questions, and whenever the lawyer gets a question right, the blonde gives him $10, but when the blonde gets a question right, the lawyer pays her $50.
    The blonde agrees, so the lawyer asks her a relatively easy question, which the blond gets wrong. The blonde then asks the lawyer, "What has 18 legs, 14 eyes, and plays hopscotch?" The lawyer, perplexed, tells the blonde that he doesn't know, and hands her $50. Curious as to what the answer could be, the man asks the blonde, what has 18 legs, 14 eyes, and plays hopscotch. Without saying a word, the blonde takes out her purse, and hands the man $10.

5. IntheNet

IntheNet Guest

Blonde walks into a Catholic Church and sees a font of Holy Water at the entrance... she drinks it...

6. Omega

Omega Ω

That was stupid.

Q: What do you call it when a blonde dies their hair brunette?
    A: Artificial intelligence.

Q: What is it called when a blonde blows in another blonde's ear?
    A: Data transfer.

Q: Why did the blonde die in a helicopter crash?
    A: She got cold and turned off the fan.

7. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

What does a blonde say after having sex?

"So like, are all you guys on the same team or what?"

Hoosier.

8. How do you keep a blonde busy? (see below)

How do you keep a blonde busy? (see above)

9. Cheezewiz

Cheezewiz Guest

Or how do you keep a blond busy? Have her look for a corner in a circle

Sorry if I butchered any of these jokes

10. Shabir

Shabir Guest

HAHha...nice one man.i liked it..keep them coming guys!