• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Blogs

AJ91

Registered Member
So does anyone use blogs be it writing blogs or just reading them?
I quite like to write down my thoughts and feelings on whatever is happening in my life and I like to think it could be nice to sort of view my blogs in a few years and see how things have changed/turned out for me.
I also like to read other people's blogs
So yeah, does anyone use blogs?

Last edited by a moderator:

Taliesin

Registered Member
I used to, and will do so again very soon. Like you, I find blogging can be a rewarding thing. I would love to read any blog you might have. Do you have one?

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I have a dead blog that I may revive at some point (angolathree), I rather enjoyed it- writing daily or several times a week really improves one's grammar and expressive capabilities.

I read (or in the past read) a few blogs- Swing State Project (now Daily Kos Elections), Gin and Tacos, Waiter Rant, and Gaijin Smash.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
It's not a writing blog per se but still classified as a blog. I've got Tumblr.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I use the GF blog from time to time but it's not something I have always used. I am not much of a blogger. I'd rather discuss my thoughts with my close friends.

coe90

Registered Member
I have more than two blogs but I am much lazy to give articles in them. The reason is that I don't feel any importance of them, if you maintain them casually. May need some good/continuous effort to get good traffic and PR so that you can put some ad-sense and advertisement to earn some bucks.