• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bliss

Konshentz

Konshentz
I went down the old thread rabbit hole last night, and Bliss is my vote for GF's MVP. Everyone's had their moments but this place has never been quite the same since she left.

That is all.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
There's a member that I used to be afraid to name in case they saw it and came back. Literally referred to him as "he who shall not be named" for yeeeears.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's a member that I used to be afraid to name in case they saw it and came back. Literally referred to him as "he who shall not be named" for yeeeears.
How dare you...Warrior_Poet was a tremendous member.

Reactions: Doc

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, do not leave us hanging.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Thank you for giving me an erection.

I spent hours reading old ST posts last night and I didn't half laugh. It made me realise how much I miss the old GF days.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hi, My name is Smelnick and today is Thursday

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sunrise Bathroom Wall 3
Hilander Birthdays 7
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 4
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 3
sunrise Bathroom Wall 6