• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bliss, I've taken the liberty of designing our future home.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Fuck me. That is absolutely brilliant. I don't care that you 'cheated'. I couldn't do anything like that.
I love it.

I want the bedroom to have a nice view please.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
In the game Minecraft, you use square blocks to buildstuff, so that's what I'm planning to build next in my little world. I figured sketching it out first would be a good idea haha. I learned how to draw isometrically in shops class in grade 9. I can also do oblique, but you'd have seen less of the the pyramid that way.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
*shrug* maybe I will haha. I'd wanna do something a little more exciting than a mayan style pyramid.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
its mayan. the pictures of the mayan pyramids didn't have them. they were badass.

I know I know, what about the babies! well, we're gonna have 400 of them, so whats it matter if a few die on the stairs here and there.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I got this for our living room bliss, is that okay?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Bathroom Wall 8
sunrise Bathroom Wall 3
Hilander Birthdays 7
Bubbles Bathroom Wall 4
Smelnick Bathroom Wall 3