Bleeping out words on DVDs!!!!

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Bond, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Bond

Bond Registered Member

I've recently made a video on a video camera that I've put on to a DVD. However, there is a lot of swearing on it and my Dad doesn't want my younger sister to watch it because of this.

I was wondering if I could rip the files of the DVD onto my computer and somehow bleep out the words.

Can I do that?

If so, how?

2. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

yeah just load the DVD onto your computer and bleep out the audio whenever they swear, it might take some time but it's doable.

I don't know if Windows movie maker is capable of that though since I have never used it before.

3. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Yes windows movie maker can do it. You have to open up the time line on your Audio track. Then you just insert the bleep noise in over the cussing. It takes a bit of practice to get it right but it's not that hard if you expand the audio track to the fullest.

You can even use the cut function to slip the bleep in and then just nudge right or left to blend the audio track back together.

Do a sample audio test track to get the feel of how to cut and blend the beep noise in first. That way you don't ruin your timing on the main track.

4. Nick-Aotmzgin

Nick-Aotmzgin Registered Member

Plug the video camera Usb (or other cable) cable into the PC
    then download the file into the desktop and do the following:

Censoreing words its definitely possible if u (if u have a translation and censoring Program) download the Dvd/movie/clip yourself from emule or other downloadable website or software,
    use a censoring software on the wmv or mp file before starting to burn it out,
    let it translate the movie for bad translation subtitles or Audio swearing and bad words!

5. Arcadoc

Arcadoc Registered Member

Isn't your sister going to ask why all she hears on the movie is: Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep"?:lol:

6. Nick-Aotmzgin

Nick-Aotmzgin Registered Member

lol, hehe man surrounding systems ? and dvd sound device combination sappouse to come as a Full package and not divided potential buy thats why things are bleeping!