• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

bleach!!

L

lilbballfrk

of course many of you have heard of it. it is gettin very popular to ppl who watch anime. i LOVE toushirou, renji, and of course, KON! lol. i would recommend this anime to everyone. its awesome and even worth buying.

merob

Boom!
Kon is the man. My favorite character aside from Ichigo.
This anime suprized me. when it began the story appeared stupid/simple. As it progressed the series became deeper, and appeared to use various mythlogical refrences. It should definately be getting more attention then it's recieved. Maybe things will change up a bit once cartoon network starts airing eps.

L

lilbballfrk

yea same here. @ 1st it was reall yboring but then when they got to soul society, it got good. not juss any good.. but REALLY GOOD. lol

K

Kamui-Sama

Im only starting to watch hahaha only on episode 4...almost 5...hahah nice very nice!!!

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I really like the series. I don't remeber getting bored watching the series at all. It got even better when they went to Soul Society. Getting introduced to all the other Soul Reapers was awesome to say the least. My favorite good guys are Renji, Ishida, Hitsugaya, Byakuya, Ukitake, and Kyouraku.

E

Ecks

jeah i just stated whatching the bleach i like so far . but i'm still wating for the naruto filler to end few more week i can't wait

T

Tenchi Masaki

You guys should consider reading the manga online.

If you haven't already that is ^^;

The anime at the moment is at a filler arc, so it's not really relavent to the story, although it's done better than Naruto's fillers.

My favorite character is probably:

Ishida Uryuu

and then Soifon comes at a close second ^^. I can't wait for the new chapter to come out, things are heating up and I'm really starting to worry about Ishida and what he's up to. I don't want to give any spoilers, so I'll stop there =p!

F

figet

Ichigo is pretty awsome i think the anime over all is pretty funny but aside that the serious side of it is awsome.