• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bleach to last for at least ten years

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
"It’s about halfway through the story at the moment.
[...]
At the very least, I’ll be doing it for another 10 years.”

How does that make you feel? I'm not going to watch that crap anymore. It's bad enough as it is right now, and watching it for ten years is not something that I'm going to do.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
WHAT?

That would (does) make total sense for One Piece, but isn't Bleach just a big joke at this point? I don't know, I don't read it. I only watch it on Adult Swim, which is, of course, waaaayyyyy behind the manga.

Bleach really felt like the kind of series that should have ended with the end of the Soul Society arc. I suppose now it's pulling a DBZ, losing any overarching story, and turning into an "how many arcs can I tack on to make this manga last longer" manga. =(

I must add I don't hate Bleach. It used to be my favorite of the big three, but I just can't see it lasting ten more years, that is ridiculous.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
My interest in Bleach died when they sealed my saviour, my hero and my god Aizen Sosuke. Then that story degraded into some putrid shit that I don't want to even think about. If they ended it at the Aizen saga, it would have been one of the most epic anime ever.

Scott75

Registered Member
My interest in Bleach died when they sealed my saviour, my hero and my god Aizen Sosuke.
He's supposed to be the bad guy you know, laugh :). But I must admit the Arrancar Arc was awesome.

Then that story degraded into some putrid shit that I don't want to even think about. If they ended it at the Aizen saga, it would have been one of the most epic anime ever.
I disagree. Personally, I think the arc after that, the invading army arc, was the best Arc. As to the current "Shinigami Daiko Shoshitsu Arc" (whatever Shinigami Daiko Shoshitsu" means), I don't like it as much yet, but I think it has potential.

My biggest problem now, though, is that I've now arrived at the present episode (atleast that's subbed), 355; for the first time, I actually have to wait to see another episode, not because it's late at night and I'm tired but because there is actually nothing else out there yet. For this reason, if anyone has an idea of something similar to Bleach that I might like, by all means, let me know.