• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bleach Licensed!

Hinata

La Coquette
In case many of you are not up to date on your downloads of fan-subbed bleach you will now have to go underground. Here is the report of the invasion thanks to Viz via ANN! Njoy the article and if youone wants to switch episodes or be kept upt to date where the fan-sub groups are continuing to release Bleach. Look me up!

Have a good day. Sorry I had to break it to you!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/pressrelease.php?id=1602

Vegito728

Registered Member
Lol I have known this for like the past month. But thanks for posting it for the people who didn't know.

L

lilbballfrk

Vegito728 said:
Lol I have known this for like the past month. But thanks for posting it for the people who didn't know.
same here. it sucks.. but hey, nothing can stop hungry bleach lovers! ;x

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I have a feeling in my gut that it will suffer from bad vioce acting. God, I hope I'm wrong!

L

Laharl ex

The article does not mention that it will be shown on Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network, because it will.

L

lilbballfrk

it probably will since it was liscenced but then we would have to suffer through the dubbing and not getting it before everyone else. lol.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Yes this is also old news. It will premiere in Fall sometime it has already been confirmed.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I hope the dub is well done. I would much prefer is ADV or Bandai had the exclusive rights to bleach. Everytime i think of VIZ i think of their poorly dubbed InuYasha. Lets hope that doesnt happen with Bleach.

Dattabayo and Bleach-Society are still Fansubbing Bleach however Conclave and Lunar (which IMO did the best job) dropped the project.

G

Gotenks1215

I hope they do a job as good as they did with Naruto.