• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bleach is over + What other animes you expect to end this year?

cgbam4789

Registered Member
NOTE: Please excuse me for that fact that I almost completely lost in touch with anime because I had important matters to deal with recently.

Recently, the anime version of Bleach has ended last week after 366 episodes that began on October 5, 2004 in Japan. Their manga is still running.

I've been watching anime since the days of Toonami with the Gundam Wings and the Dragon Ball Zs. My favorite animes are Gundam Wing, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, City Hunter, and Cowboy Bebop. Animes like that... that's what you watch (to me at least). Others like Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist are okay with me.

However, as of late, animes are becoming a joke as of late because Naruto Shippuden has been showing fillers last I check and Bleach isn't doing so well.

We saw Bleach ended last week with Ichigo killing Ginjo and he went off in a sunset-like scene where he's greeted with friends and family at the end.

I know people go to anime video sites and watch the new episodes or old ones that are released from Japan.

So anime fans like me, are what animes that are still running besides Naruto Shippuden and which anime you think needs to end and why? Please let me know because I'm really lost here.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Wow, 366 episodes. I didn't know Bleach had gotten that long. I might start watching it, although with 366 episodes it might take me a while...

As far as your question I've lost touch with anime too. I used to follow all the anime news closely, but for the past year I've been out of the loop. I've always felt that all the 'big' anime shows have way too much filler. Naruto, Bleach, Dragonball Z, One Piece etc all have too much filler for my liking. It's part of what turned me off anime.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fractal Anime 3
fractal Anime 1
garret Anime 5
guitarguy14 Anime 2
Vegito728 Anime 0