• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Bleach anime and manga currently suck

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
When Bleach makes fillers, they are either the worst fillers you can imagine, or one of the best fillers you've seen in anime. The last filler was the Muramasa arc, which was pretty good in my opinion. Now it's a continuation of that piece of shit superhero stuff involving Ichigo's friends.

The manga is a complete joke. Ichigo's sister wants to protect him? Urahara might be the bad guy? Fullbring from the Shinigami batch? Inoue having a threatening attitude? The fuck?

Scott75

Registered Member
When Bleach makes fillers, they are either the worst fillers you can imagine, or one of the best fillers you've seen in anime. The last filler was the Muramasa arc, which was pretty good in my opinion.
I didn't think that really qualified as filler, I loved it.

Now it's a continuation of that piece of shit superhero stuff involving Ichigo's friends.
I admit I've never really been much of a fan of that stuff; but it's ok.

The manga is a complete joke. Ichigo's sister wants to protect him? Urahara might be the bad guy? Fullbring from the Shinigami batch? Inoue having a threatening attitude? The fuck?
I checked out the Manga briefly after finishing the anime episodes; wasn't for me, so I stopped that. Anyway, it's been a bit since you wrote that, so I've seen a bit of what you say in the episodes. I don't think that Urahara is the bad guy; this isn't the first time that they've made a good guy look bad briefly; think of Byakuya during the Muramasa Arc, or Toshiro during the Diamond Dust rebellion film. They just want to add an element of uncertainty for the viewers, but I seriously doubt that they're going to have the guy who's saved the world a few times suddenly become bad. I admit that I'm a bit annoyed that Ichigo hasn't asked Urahara what's up yet; I know what his justification is for that, but considering that he was weaker then Ginjo as well at the time (and still is right now) and he's known Urahara a lot longer then he's known Ginjo, it just doesn't make any sense. But considering all the great scenes in bleach, I think I can forgive them this minor flaw :p. As to Inoue having a threatening attitude, hasn't come up in the anime yet anyway, so can't comment on its approrpiateness. Unless you mean that she tried to stop Tsukishima from leaving her place, that didn't seem too out of line; foolish maybe but in character with her want to protect her friends from further harm.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cgbam4789 Anime 1
fractal Anime 3
garret Anime 5
guitarguy14 Anime 2
Vegito728 Anime 0