Blazers Brass Blown Away By Early Arrival Of Players

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oregonian -
The Blazers are getting to work very early this season.

The only Blazers who haven't yet reported in Portland are Raef LaFrentz, Joel Przybilla and Sergio Rodriguez, who is playing in the European Championships, team officials said.

On Wednesday, Blazers general manager Kevin Pritchard said he was sorry that there was no media access this week. He was apologetic for the closed doors and private workouts, but said he was excited about the enthusiasm, and his smile did all the talking when John Canzano of the Oregonian asked him how unprecedented this kind of wholesale early arrival was by league standards.

"This just doesn't happen anywhere else," he said.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...brass_blown_away_by_early_arrival_of_players/

Z

Zanthrax54

WOW, looks like the Blazers are finally going to be turning it around! Good to see! Maybe they will finally shake the "bad boy" rep they've had for years now.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am really surprise that he the Blazers are practicing has a team this early even Darius Miles is there which is very surprising. I guess this is trying to change things around. I believe that this team will have a lot of success in the future. They were known has trouble makers in the past, but they got rid of all those trouble makers and rebuild there team and should have success in the near future.