Blatant and misuse of cars

Psyco

Food Whore
The shocks/suspension will go out FAST in the third and fourth pictures (hell, the 3rd guy will loose the entire back of his car). First guy will hit a lot of air resistance, and probably loose most of that stuff. The second one will probably loose it too. All in all these pictures are decently funny.

neum985

I pwn noobs
Man how dumb can you get? It will cost less to rent a U-Haul then to get a new suspension or a new car. Some people....

Teorropy

Yeah, but some people just dont want to take the time to go get the rental, yeah, they are stupid.

Well at least they are helping the mechanics children through college. Stupid, stupid.

neum985

I pwn noobs
Yeah, but some people just dont want to take the time to go get the rental, yeah, they are stupid.

Well at least they are helping the mechanics children through college. Stupid, stupid.
Yeah that'd be great since my father is a mechanic :lol: I sure wouldnt mind the extra Christmas gifts :D

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
The car in the first picture might have made it through without many problems, but all of the others have a lot of weight on their back wheels,axles,suspensions, and tires. The third car almost looks like there is no weight on the front wheels. It lines up with my theory...(helps prove it actually)

JjCrazyboy

Registered Member
Those pictures are great. I just hope the first car can find a way to the place he is going without any bridges above him.