• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo 64 Blast Corps

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Anyone else love this game. While it was really tough to get platinum medals (challenges made easier for other regions) I absolutly loved it. J-Bomb was my favorite vehicle because of its ease of use, I absolutly hated useing the dump truck, it was just too hard to get perfected.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I rented this game once and it was a lot of fun. It got pretty hard though. I don't really remember much about it other than that.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
I know some people who had it before, but I don't know if they still have it. I was just visiting them and they had the game. It was pretty fun from what I remember, but it was a while ago, so I can't really remember much.

If I remember correctly, I had beaten every level but one. I just needed to find the last scientist. I remember not even trying to clear a path for the bomb, I would just try to get to the scientist as fast as possible, because that would clear the level too. I always got really close, but I never pulled it off. Man, I want to play this game now.

Absolute

Registered Member
If I remember correctly, this game was horrible. I had more fun playing in the sandbox w/ army men.

Which brings to mind, the game "Armymen 64" was also horrible.