Blank GF page

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
after getting away from the GF tab and getting back there, the page turns into something blank and i have to refresh it to load GF again. it has never happened before. this started 2 weeks ago..
it's boring because i have to refresh it every 2 min.

anyone know the reason/have the same problem?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Do you mean in Firefox or IE? You click a different tab, and then when you click back to GF, its blank?

Or do you mean, when you try to load the GF page, it comes up blank?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
hmmm, wierd. Ive never had that happen, so it doesnt sound like a problem with the website. Try making sure your firefox is all up to date.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
it doesn't happen with any other page. until yesterday i had the lates Firefox (3.6 Beta 4).
today i downloaded an older version 3.5
the problem persists..

strange.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
try keeping GF in a seperate window instead of a different tab. Then see if it does the blank page thing when you click back to it.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
i tried opening GF in another window[just like smelnick said] and it's the same problem.
this is really annoying though lol.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
It sounds like GF is trying to refresh itself which shouldn't happen.

Try using Internet Explorer (if you have tabbed browsing) and see if the problem keeps happening.

Also, have you downloaded any new Firefox extensions or added new programs onto your computer in the last two weeks?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Also, have you downloaded any new Firefox extensions or added new programs onto your computer in the last two weeks?
yes i have. i've added 17 extensions to FF and 1MP4 video converter.

as for IE, i don't use GF on it because it takes a looooooot of time for the GF page to load.