Blank Check

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Mirage, May 24, 2005.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

::ended::

Let me know what you guys think of this one. I have no clue what to expect, but figured it would be fun to try out.

:D

2. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Hey Andrew, I read it and sounds great! I added it to my watch list.

Wondering if you got the PM I sent you on the mystery boxes?

3. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Hmmm clever Im watching though.Good luck

4. krakkan

krakkan Registered Member

Bah I was out bid lol :)

5. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

Sorry... i bid 20$... that's all I can do... i like the concept of it...

6. Mirage

Just a note to any "lurkers" out there. I have never "asked" or "told" anybody to bid on my items. All those who bid from this site are bidding on their own free will.

:)

7. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Does the check have a cool background to it or it's a mystery to reveal? Like some checks have like Looney Toons and Disney Characters.

8. Mirage

It will have a picture of a building on it..

It's not really receiving a good response so I don't know if I will leave it up. Nobody is going to benefit unless it goes big anyway.

9. Mirage

It's not worth anywhere near $10,000. To be honest it's not worth bidding on unless it makes the pulse. I'm not trying to scam anyone and I have no problem saying that. At this point I wouldn't recommend bidding. Watching is appreciated, but bidding right now will just be throwing away your money.

10. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

hmmm Interesting...I will watch, but I won't bid....unless ya can throw in a little special mystery gift or something, but yeah you will never get your money back on this...I would not benifit, seeings I don't own ohhhhhhhhh lesseeee GP or something like that....
    But I can watch
    ~Trina~