• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Blank Check

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Hey Andrew, I read it and sounds great! I added it to my watch list.

Wondering if you got the PM I sent you on the mystery boxes?

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hmmm clever Im watching though.Good luck

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Sorry... i bid 20$... that's all I can do... i like the concept of it...

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just a note to any "lurkers" out there. I have never "asked" or "told" anybody to bid on my items. All those who bid from this site are bidding on their own free will.

:)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It will have a picture of a building on it..

It's not really receiving a good response so I don't know if I will leave it up. Nobody is going to benefit unless it goes big anyway.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's not worth anywhere near $10,000. To be honest it's not worth bidding on unless it makes the pulse. I'm not trying to scam anyone and I have no problem saying that. At this point I wouldn't recommend bidding. Watching is appreciated, but bidding right now will just be throwing away your money.

TGirl

Registered Member
hmmm Interesting...I will watch, but I won't bid....unless ya can throw in a little special mystery gift or something, but yeah you will never get your money back on this...I would not benifit, seeings I don't own ohhhhhhhhh lesseeee GP or something like that....
But I can watch
~Trina~