Blank Check

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
::ended::

Let me know what you guys think of this one. I have no clue what to expect, but figured it would be fun to try out.

:D

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Hey Andrew, I read it and sounds great! I added it to my watch list.

Wondering if you got the PM I sent you on the mystery boxes?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just a note to any "lurkers" out there. I have never "asked" or "told" anybody to bid on my items. All those who bid from this site are bidding on their own free will.

:)

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Does the check have a cool background to it or it's a mystery to reveal? Like some checks have like Looney Toons and Disney Characters.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
It will have a picture of a building on it..

It's not really receiving a good response so I don't know if I will leave it up. Nobody is going to benefit unless it goes big anyway.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's not worth anywhere near $10,000. To be honest it's not worth bidding on unless it makes the pulse. I'm not trying to scam anyone and I have no problem saying that. At this point I wouldn't recommend bidding. Watching is appreciated, but bidding right now will just be throwing away your money.

TGirl

Registered Member
hmmm Interesting...I will watch, but I won't bid....unless ya can throw in a little special mystery gift or something, but yeah you will never get your money back on this...I would not benifit, seeings I don't own ohhhhhhhhh lesseeee GP or something like that....
But I can watch
~Trina~