Blah! Diet?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Baasch, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Baasch

Baasch Registered Member

So I need one. You know that your fat when the seat belt gets cushioned by fat.
    I was thinking about this new diet, all you do is breathe three times then purge.
    But I was hoping for some other suggestions.

And yes, I know the best thing is a mixture of diet and exercise.

2. jackie861

jackie861 Registered Member

Funny I though I post a reply to this, but anyway what I do is watch what I eat. I drink plenty of water through out the day. I also eat a variety of fruits and vegetables.

In addition to that I alway take a vitamin supplement to ensure if missing something in the food group at least this way I know that I'm covered.
    Hope this help!:p

--Jackie

3. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

If you keep yourself busy enough that you forget to eat, the pounds will drop off :D

Seriously though, it's just easier to start off by taking smaller portions at mealtimes, and cutting down on anything you have between meals.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

You don't need a "diet" as in any fad diet. Losing weight is simple, it's just hard. You're best bet is to eat 5-6 meals a day in small portions of healthy food, that way you don't snack as often and then you mix in exercise that increases in intensity over the coming weeks and before you know it: BAM, weight loss.

It's just hard, that's all. Especially if you're like me and giving up certain foods is difficult.